5.24.2008

Dance Festival

The kids school did a dance festival where each grade did a different decade. They worked for weeks on these dances.
Abby's grade did the "roaring 20's" and did a flapper dance.
Kloee's grade did the "rockin' 80's" (my personal favorite) and did Thriller by Michael Jackson...I almost jumped up there and started to dance. I restrained myself, as I am sure Kloee would have been mortified! Maybe not though, I think I still have that dance memorized....there are some things you just never forget.
Max's grade did the 50's and did their dance to "Oh, Mickey your so fine" -not sure if that is the title and if I do remember correctly, that wasn't really a 50's song..oh well, that is what they danced to. It was a great afternoon and alot of fun to watch.



2 comments:

Henlines said...

That looks like so much fun!!! I love seeing the pictures of the kids! Love you.

Mandy said...

When we were in elementry school, our whole school did the dance to the song achy breaky heart and we were even on t.v. It was so much fun. I like the idea of each grade or class doing a different era. That sounds like a lot of fun.