8.31.2009

Can Pigs Fly????

Well, I think that I have been quoted as saying "I will get a dog, when pigs fly". I am not sure what happened to make me give in, but I finally did. I have been the only one in our house opposed to getting a dog for years. The kids have been wanting one for so long. I finally gave in...and we have the cutest little puppy. He is a West Highland Terrier. His name is BARKLEE. We have had him for a month already and he has been such a sweet little guy. The kids are loving having him. Even I have fallen for the little guy. Wonders never cease!





4 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Welcome back to the blogging world. I thouoght you had gotten lost!!! Love the pics of the dog. I might have to send Payt over so he can get his dog playing time in and not bug me for one ;) It looks like you have had a great summer!!!

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

I feel the same way about dogs. I keep telling the kids we will not have a dog until we are done having kids, and all the kids are potty trained. I didn't know they were counting the days until I overheard Lucy say to a friend, "Momma's gonna get us a dog when all of us are potty trained". Now I guess I'll have to make good on that promise.

Julie Jardine said...

Oh what lucky kids you have. Mom finally broke down! I don't think we will ever get a dog....not even once all the kids are "potty trained". (I loved Christine's comment, it gave me a laugh. Now I know to never give me kids that kind of comment.) No, they know we wont get a dog, because Jared is allergic. Oh well....I like fish!

Wendy W. said...

OMG! Seriously? I think you even turned up your nose when you first saw our dog!? ha! I love it. He really is a cute puppy. I think everyone is a dog lover deep down inside. You just have to find it. Congrats!