8.08.2008

Seattle visit


We stopped in to visit with Grandma Sisk. She lives in a absolutely beautiful rest home. The kids were excited to see her and I think it made Grandma happy to have us there.







$70 for a 90 second ride up to the top of the Space Needle in Seattle. Was well worth it!
We weren't sure we were going to go but after coming out of the Pacific Science Center and there was a clear blue sky with very little clouds...we just couldn't miss the opportunity. It was a beautiful view of Seattle and you could see for miles. From what I understand, that does not happen very often in Seattle with all the clouds.




We stopped off at the Pacific Science Center and spent most of the day there. It was alot of fun and had so many things to do. We watch an IMAX film on the eruption of Mount St. Helens. Steve lived near Seattle when it erupted...it was pretty amazing to watch.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
I just ran across your blog.
I was so pleased to see JewelKade
under your COOL blogs list.
I live in Seattle and I am a founding stylist for this fabulous company. We have grown to almost 50 reps in less than 2 months as everyone is loving these super fun, hand crafted beautiful charms.
Perhaps you know the Kinkades, and Janet Kinkade, the artist and designer?
Let me know how you found out about us and if you'd like more information.
I love your blog and I'm so glad you had a blast in Seattle.
Cheers! Diane Scheble 206.251.1133